East Grand Forks Arts & Crafts Council proudly announces the
49th ANNUAL - EGF ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR
DATE: October 2nd & 3rd 2020
PLACE: VFW Arena AND Civic Center
HOURS: Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. AND Sunday - 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the enclosed application form and return by
March 15, 2021(first jury date). Applications will be accepted until the show is full. Since this is a juried show, the entries will be selected and you will be notified by May 1, 2021 if your entry is accepted.
All work must be original. Commercially produced articles not allowed for resale.
FOOD VENDORS ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Only pre-packaged and sealed food, meant to be taken out of the building before opening will be allowed.
2. All food must be wrapped before being brought to the sale site. No direct handling of food at the sale site is permitted.
3. Offering of samples must be approved by council prior to show.
4. Sale of potentially hazardous foods is explicitly prohibited. See
Operational Guidelines on web site listed below.
5. All foods must have an ingredient label plus name and address of vendor.
6. A "Minnesota Retail Food Handlers?" license purchased from the MN Dept. of Agriculture is required in most cases. You will need to call the
number below or go to the website below to see if you are required to have a license.
MN Dept. of Agriculture 651-201-6027 http://www2.mda.state.mn.us/webapp/foodlicensingwizard/
7. Vendors with addresses outside of Minnesota can use their license from another state to help them get approval for the MN Retail Food
8. All food vendors must provide a copy of their insurance policy covering food sales.
For further information, please call: 218-773-6525 or e-mail at: [email protected]
East Grand Forks Arts and Crafts Fair
Saturday, October 3, 2020 (10:00-5:00)
Sunday, October 4. 2020 (11:00-4:00)
Booth Request Information
Electricity limited to 400 watts per booth
One chair per booth will be provided and more on request.
Special Requests: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The council will make every effort to meet your needs, however booth and building placement will be at the discretion of the council.Make Sure You Have Included the Following:
Total amount of check enclosed $__________
Make check payable to EGF Arts and Crofts Council
Mail this application form to:
EGF Arts and Crofts Council PO Box 622 East Grand Forks, MN 56721
Entries must be postmarked by March 15, 2021 for the first jury round, but applications are accepted until space is full.